Saturday, December 22, 2012

First day of the holidays: A post in pictures


8:15am: Watching cartoons.


9:45am: Making paper chains for the Christmas tree.


10:30am: Hanging laundry.


11:15am: Reading to Miss 7.


12:30pm: Kids - outdoor play. Me - sipping tea on the outdoor chair :-)


1:45pm: Last minute gift shopping with Miss 9.


2:35pm: Bubbles in the backyard!


3:20pm: Afternoon treat - raspberries, blueberries & strawberries with cream and a spoonful of nutella.


4pm: Kids scooting and bike riding on the street, while hubs and I chat to neighbours as they garden in their yards.


5:15pm: Watching a little Curious George as I read on my tablet.


6:10pm: Roast chook and veg for dinner!


7:30pm: Starting work on a new short story, while the kids dance to bluegrass music.


8:45pm: Off on our Christmas lights and decorated houses run!


9:25pm: The pride of the fleet, locally - the best house in the suburb for lights.

Now it's 10:40 and everyone but me and hubs is soundly asleep ... and I intend to correct that for myself very shortly indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment